- I'm quick to anger and quick to forgive
- I know all of Darth Vader's lines in Episodes IV-VI
- Episodes I-III were SO disappointing
- I've become proficient at recognizing dialogue, even without quote marks, as my new Kindle often leaves them out for some reason
- Some colleagues were telling ghost stories about weird sounds in the building at night and one guy, in serious creepy storyteller mode, said, "...and then I heard Lorel's laugh, but she was no where to be seen..." And they all shuddered! So, apparently, I have a ghostly laugh.
- I wanted to be a veterinarian and did some work study at a clinic, but decided I liked animals too much to see them in pain every day
- same goes for why I decided not to become a medical doctor
I pass the award on to some seriously beautiful bloggers: Portio Sisco, whose posts often reflect just how I feel; Niki at Wool'n'Nuts who brightens my day with her beautiful animal photos; Jemi at Just Jemi who is so positive and seems like the sort of teacher I would have adored when I was a child; Heather at Heather's Odyssey, my long lost twin (the blonde version); and finally Crystal at Crystal Clear Proofing who is trying so hard to help all us writers with our poor grammar and spelling--a Herculean effort! I would pass this on to Michele too, who is also a beautiful blogger, but she gave it to me so that's against the rules!
Until next time...Maybe I'll post something about memoirs after all?