But I haven't done my homework. I haven't been visiting new blogs that I can link to and fulfill my award duties. I haven't even been writing for my own blog! Therefore, I will likely be passing these awards on to people who've already won them. I know there are plenty of other wonderful blogs out there that haven't received an award, but I haven't discovered you yet. I'm sorry.
For the Bliss (Happy 101) Award I must list ten things that make me happy:
- my husband
- dark chocolate
- the utter relaxation of snorkelling and exploring an underwater world
- take off in a plane, especially if I'm going someplace new
- getting lost in a good book, game or DVD boxed set marathon
- learning something new
- did I mention chocolate yet?
1. I know you just got this one Tabitha, but you deserve it for your beautiful posts
2. Anne, because I sense you are both a tough cookie and a sweetheart, and I like both!
3. I surmise from the manly blue colour scheme of Alan's blog that he won't be displaying this pink cupcake, but he's getting it anyway
4. Crystal gets this for making punctuation painless
5. I've recently discovered Lynnette's blog, but I'm enjoying her posts and this definitely will go with her colour scheme
6. Stephanie just finished her book. Congrats to her! She's probably feeling blissful right now
7. This one's for M.J. Here's hoping she'll come back soon and post some more
8. Emma for her infectious optimism and energy
9. I wanted Dezmond to get an award so he knows I really do read his posts every day, even though I don't comment (bad me)
10. Elizabeth really is the sweetest
Finally, the second, Silver Lining Award, which I have long coveted and am so grateful to get, goes to...
As I was writing this, I discovered Emma Michaels gave me an award (Thank you!!), and as promised I'm passing it along right this second.
1. Southern City Mysteries
2. Let's Try This Again
3. The Lipstick Chronicles
4. Terry's Place
5. Organized Chaos
My editing window freaked out on me a couple of times, and I lost my link to Blogger, but the lists are done and all has ended well. I have three new awards that I'm giddy over, and I hope I made some more blogger's just as pleased as me. Thanks again Michele, Anne and Emma, and congrats everyone!
Now, I really, really need to get back to work (bad me for blogging on a Thursday when I should be doing science)...