Quotes:

The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible - Vladimir Nabokov

There is no agony like bearing an untold story inside you - Zora Neale Hurston


25 May 2009

To blog or not to blog?

I'm one of those people who resisted the changeover to CDs, DVDs and mobile phones (aka cell phones if you're in North America) until I was sure they were here to stay (I didn't get a mobile until two years ago and I'm still uncertain about this Blue Ray stuff). Other things, like Facebook, I didn't understand at all. Do I really want people to be able to find me? But in the end I always break down and embrace the new. Thus--my first blog!

Why did I suddenly decide blogs were for me? Well, first of all, I read a few and figured out what they were. Secondly, I'm a writer so why not write?

Ok, here I go! ....Still revving up after all. NOW here I go....

No comments:

Post a Comment